Until now, I hope that everyone knows the main symptoms of Covid: fever of approximately 37.8 ° C, new and continuous cough and loss of (or a new change) of the smell and/or taste. However, there is still a lot of confusion aboutThe speed at which exposure to Virus Covid symptoms develop and what can expect if it is infected.
Let's start with a warning: it seems that Covid -19 already exists forever, but this is still a relatively new illness and the evidence.
In the first weeks after the fact that a country is affected or a new wave of cases occurs, there is usually a hospital care and an intensive care unit (ICU). The observation hospital can be treated at homeIn the intensive care unit could have been ventilated, keep them in operation; and the UCI ventilation is reserved for the patient.
In fact, it is clear from the first wave of pandemic that the results are better for most patients if mechanical ventilation can be avoided.Nurse 'Propenso'(Las due to the fronts) as much as possible, and the delay of mechanical ventilation, when it is viable, became accredited at least with improved survival rates of the first wave.
Things to do even more confusing, definitions ofLight, moderate and severe infectionThey also vary between the countries.
All of these variables make it impossible to offer a completely accurate average time for hospital entry or the average time before restoring the intensive care unit.Report of the World Health OrganizationChinese experience.
The following timeline contains approximate/medium -sized data.You are designed for instructions, please do not trust them. The search for help with your individual symptoms does not replace.
Incubation: How long does it take for Covid symptoms to start?
The incubation period of an infection is the time between the exposure and development of COVID symptoms. There are several challenges when preparing the incubation period for the coronavirus:
- It is not always possible to know when people are infected for the first time for the first time, especially if they have received several doses viruses.
- There seems to be a significant differences in time that leads to people develop symptoms.
- Some countries prove (and confirm) Coronavirus only in people with severe infection, and it is not known whether the incubation period is different for people with critical/severe/moderate/light/light infection.
- It is assumed that many people do not develop symptoms (they are "asymptomatic"), so there are no symptoms to say.
However,A studyHe analyzed confirmed cases of 50 provinces, regions and countries outside of Wuhan in which it was possible to identify a single source of infection. They discovered this:
- The average incubation period (half of all cases occurs before these half)5,1 Dias.
- 97,5%From people who develop symptoms, they have inside11,5 Dias.
Are you entitled to free flu vaccine?
It can be justified to receive free vaccination against the NHS flu of your family doctor or the local pharmacist if it is justified today.
Symptoms Covid steps
AReport of the World Health OrganizationBased on 56,000 confirmed cases, they showed that the most common symptoms:
- Fever (88%).
- Spata cough (33%).
- Breath of breath (19%).
- Muscle or joint pain (15%).
- Blocked nose (5%).
- Cough blood (1%).
- Rose/Weißrot (1%).
- Up to 1 out of 10 peopleGiftsDiarrheaAnd feel sick 1-2 days before the development of other symptoms.
Note from the editorial team
Dra.sarah Jarvis, February 2021
NovoData from the national statistics officeSee the frequency of the symptoms of people who have reported people in the United Kingdom since the end of 2020 and some are somewhat less common than with the original variant.
- Sore throat (22% with the new variant compared to 18% with the original voltage).
- Cough (33% with the new VS 28%).
- Weakness and fatigue (32% compared to 28%).
- Muscle pain (25% compared to 22%).
- Loss of smell and taste (15% compared to 18%).
Similar frequency with both tribes:
- Feel sick or sick (10%).
- Shortage of breathing (13%).
- Diarrhea (7%).
- Dor abdominal (7%).
It seems that there are no specific patterns in the stages of the Covid symptoms, and people will start with coughing; others will develop fever, with cough only a few days later. Besser my patients, exhaustion and pain seem to be frequent signs.
National Reflection Day: Take a suffering after you have lost a loved one for Covid-19
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the number of people in the United Kingdom, who have died with Covid-19, died as a ...
National Reflection Day: Take a suffering after you have lost a loved one for Covid-19
Bad publication: how to defeat the "shock covid"
Covid-19: What is the immunity of the herd and we will ever arrive?
6 minutes(Video) How long does the coronavirus last inside the body?
Do you get better Covid 19 immunity by vaccination or infection?
How and when the Covid symptoms progress?
If you have a slight illness, it is likely that the liquid fever will feel much better in a few days and after a week: the minimum time you can leaveVoluntary insulationIt's ten days.
You can continue coughing for a few weeks while you are very careful to maintainsocial distanceAs everyone should, it does not have to remain isolated just because their cough has not been completely solved. If it is in order in other ways, its likelihood of infecting others in this stage is low.
The loss of odors may also exist: This has been continued for many patients for several months, but the persistence of a loss or change in the smell or the taste is no reason to continue to integrate yourself. Feieremain.
In people with a more difficult infection, it is likely that the lack of breath will be more pronounced7-10 days after the development of symptomsThis happens because the infection deepens the lungs, which leads to inflammation, which avoids the efficient oxygen transmission of the lungs to the bloodstream. Covid symptoms can (in hours) develop quickly and deteriorate within minutes.
Even if you have already interpreted and recommended the form, you do not need medical help.You have to call 999Se:
- You have no breath to speak more than a few words
- Their breathing became more difficult and faster at the last minute, even if they do nothing.
You needCall 111And speak to a nurse if:
- You feel so sick that you have stopped doing everything you normally do (e.g. television, use your phone, climb out of bed) or or
- Suddenly it was confused (this can be a symptom for lack of oxygen in the brain).
The end result: How high is the probability of dying?
It is important to remember that it is much more likely that most people die, even if they are sick enough to need a hospital entry.
At the beginning of the pandemic, the United Kingdom was very bad to carry out real tests.People were only tested for Covid -19 if they were sick enough to demand hospital income. He died as a result of his infection, he was very high.
So im April 2020 aGreat Britain studyHe suggested that among the people in whom Covid-19 was diagnosed, 0.66% (1 out of 150 people) died. At this stage, the influence of the age group was free from this group of patients, the mortality rates varyed of 00, 0016% in the sub-9. on 7.8% (1 to 12) between over 80 years.
Actually,Less than 10 childrenChildren under the age of 14 died throughout the pandemic of Covid-19 in the United Kingdom, and the average age of death is more than 80, with more than 90% of the deaths aged 65 and over.
Although the NHS test and surveillance system has been accepted by problems, it can now test the vast majority of people who develop symptoms. Start August 2020The investigation of the reaction- A national surveillance study - showed that 6% of people in England (around 3.3 million) have been infected in England since the beginning of pandemic.around 47,000 people (1 in 1,170 population) died).
A'Model -based analysis'From very different statistics to Coronavirus mortality rates based on numbers from 37 countries, they suggest that even in people with more serious diseases, the proportion of “mortality of cases” (the proportion of people with confirmed diseases that have died) around 1, 4%, all 300 between people under 60, 1 to 15 between 60 and 1 between 80.
Another articleBack to the idea that your risk of death, even if you are in the hospital, largely depends on your age., good.
How worried should I be?
The vast majority of people with Coronavirus has an easy or moderate diseases and recovers within 2 to 4 weeks, but even if it is young and healthy, which means that his risk of serious illnesses is low and does not exist.The people who relax are long -term weakening symptoms"Langer Covid".
UsToYou must make our contribution to reducing the spread of CoronavirusFollow the government's rules.
If you develop covidal symptoms:
- Make sure there are in the red flagsNHS 111 online verifier.
- Islands -SiFrom the outside world and everyone with whom they live for at least ten days.
- If you have symptoms, you can reserve AFree online test.
- Make sure that everyone who has been in isolation in isolation from the beginning of their symptoms or positive results of tests or ten days in which the symptoms are developed.
- You take careWith a lot of rest, liquids and analgesics, if necessary.
- search forThat worsens the symptomsabove.
- Search for medical help as needed.